Overnight care is when a carer stays in your home overnight to maintain your routine and be able to stay in your own environment with all the familiarities that your own home provides.
We Care Together offers overnight care in Southampton, we give you access tonight time carers to support even the most complex of needs.
Some individuals may require overnight support. This may be to support them with assistance in the night or simply for companionship – just knowing that you are not alone in your own home.
Each individual is different and each situation is unique, which is why our night time carers are tailored to you. With a dedicated night time carer, help is available at any time. It means you
Reasons why We Care Together find that overnight care in Southampton can be beneficial:
- Work/work commitments
- Complex or end of life needs
- To relieve pressure for those closest to you
- Improving overall health, with a good rest through the night
- To prevent falls, night wandering and anxiety
We Care Together can support with the following:
- Administering medication through the night
- Assisting with toilet breaks
- Regular help for changing position in bed, particularly after an operation or injury
- Someone on hand for those living with progressive conditions such as a type of dementia
- End of life night support
- Mouth care
- Extra peace of mind for your family knowing someone is on-hand
We are here to help you and give you peace of mind knowing your loved ones are taken care of. For more information about the service and people we support, please contact We Care Together Southampton on 02381780708